Saturday, July 5, 2014

Classroom (P)inspiration

Designing their classroom has got to be a future teacher's dream. I have been collecting pinning classroom decor inspiration and have finally narrowed it down to what I think I would really like in my classroom.

I started by searching for a color scheme. I wanted to stray away from typical classroom primary color schemes. Personally, I find them too harsh especially combined with the harsh lightening found in most classrooms. I chose shades of yellow, grey, and teal. They are soft, calming colors that I wouldn't mind staring at for 8+ hours a day.





1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.Palm Beach Tutoring I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete