Today was another productive Sunday full of meal making with Rachael in her home. Prepping your meals ahead of time has so many benefits:
1. It is actually cheaper.
2. Helps you make healthier choices.
3. Saves you time during the week.
....Have I convinced you yet? Should I keep going?
4. Give you a day full of bonding if you cook with others.
Rachael got right to work on Weight Watcher's Vegetable Soup.
Then on to
- Crock Pot Turkey Chili
- Lemon Chicken with Broccoli
- Weight Watcher's Easy Fried Rice
- Baked Kale Chips
- Spaghetti Pie
I made three batches (1 to eat tonight and 2 to freeze). I swapped out the ground beef for ground turkey and skipped the green peppers. Each pie came out to under $5.
- Banana Bread (it was necessary to add chocolate chips to this)
When I returned home I ate half of a spaghetti pie and then I prepared my dinner for tomorrow night.
Being productive on a Sunday is always a good feeling.