Sunday, December 2, 2012

December is here!

It's the most wonderful time of the year. A time when no one should be in a bad mood. Here are some things I'm happy about for December.

1. Christmas Decorations. I found so many cute things at the dollar store!














2. Holiday Drinks. This Gingerbread Cookie Martini is from Outback Steakhouse. I also love a good Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha.













3. Holiday Nails. I found this cute Christmas sweater print at Five Below. This is the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. They can normally run anywhere from $8-$12 dollars a box depending on where you go but at Five Below I got it for well, below $5. Instead of doing all my nails I just did my ring finger. That way the box will last me through December. (That great saving tip was given to me by my best friend, Rachael)






4. Deals, Deals, Deals. I got these Target Merona Flats brand spankin new at Goodwill for $8.

Starbucks currently has a promotion if you buy 5 of their delicious holiday drinks you will get one free in January.


No comments:

Post a Comment