Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fabulous Steals

I walked out of Target yesterday feeling like I needed to high five someone.




Yes, Dora, like that. 

I snagged some great deals and I really felt like I was stealing. First, was the t-shirt sale. I am pretty sure it is going on all week. Mossimo Supply Co. tees and tanks are on sale for $5.


I bought three Mossimo scoop neck tees for $5 and another was $4 on the clearance rack. These scoop neck tshirts are so comfortable and soft. I now am the happy owner of eight of them. Basic scoop neck tshirts are comfy and easy to dress up or down. Perfect for a full day of teaching :)

Now, for the best steal of all. I recently fell in love with OPI's nail color, Cajun Shrimp.


 [Source]

The color is between coral and red. It is really a beautiful color. I came to Target prepared to spend the $8.99 but I decided to quickly go up and down isles to see if I could possibly find a cheaper match to this simply gorgeous color. GUESS WHAT!? I did!!!!

For $1.97, I bought NYC's color, Time Square (224). It is their quick dry polish line. It covers in one coat and dries almost instantly.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=43df1807c2&view=att&th=1409dfa44fcefcf9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P852uPzY-hJ_rkYA8Vdl9gS&sadet=1377041022142&sads=T8gPD-hu3jISpnQPB2o-WSwwM1Y

I am so overjoyed by all the savings at my trip to Target yesterday. My original price with the OPI polish and full price t-shirts would have run me $40. By changing my polish and taking advantage of this great sale I walked out spending only $20!


No comments:

Post a Comment