Thursday, August 29, 2013

Start Your Year Off Right



With the school year fast (emphasis on fast) approaching I find myself looking back to this time last year. I was about to embark on my first year as a substitute teacher. I was terrified. Would I enter a classroom with no lesson plans? How would I handle the students? How many times would I get lost? Would I have a job every day? I began searching the internet for some substitute teacher guidance. There really wasn't a lot or enough to put my nerves at ease. About two months into my subbing year, I had already attained so many tips and tricks in my little "subbing suitcase", I knew I had to find a way to share. That is when Pink Lips and Teaching Tips began. I went through my blog archive to give you all the links to my posts that pertain to subbing and how to make it an easier transition for you great substitute teachers.

Sub Tracker

My Teacher is Missing

My Substitute Teaching Behavior Plan

Easy Time Fillers

The Do's and Don'ts of Subbing

Substitute Teacher Toolbox

No comments:

Post a Comment