Saturday, November 10, 2012

Goodwill Hunting

Today my friend Brianna and I went on a Goodwill shopping spree, we called it Goodwill Hunting (we're pretty clever, right?) I have been a fan of shopping at Goodwill for about a year now. You would be surprised at the great finds you can get if you really take the time to look. I've been to three locations in my area and they always have some great name brand finds (J.Crew, Ann Taylor, Target, and H&M). Most of the items I've found are gently used or still have the tags on them! I have also gotten a lot of great items for substitute teaching - bookmarks and stickers for about 25 cents a pack.

Here are some of today's finds, all were less than $5.00 each:
These are great items to add into your wardrobe. Even if you wear them once they are well worth it! Happy bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment