Sunday, November 25, 2012

So you have a job interview...

You've gotten past the sheer excitement at the fact that you have secured yourself a job interview in this competitive field of teaching....NOW WHAT?! Don't panic. I've put together some great resources to help.

1. The Corner Stone For Teachers 


The link will lead you to interview tips as well as suggestions on how to answer. 
A great page for a quick refresher. 

This article is from 2010 but I still think the advice is relevant. 
More great resources are listed at the bottom of their page. 

3. Ace your Teacher Interview: 149 Fantastic Answers to Tough Interview Questions

I saw this book on Pinterest and  checked it out online. It has a lot of great reviews. I was able to order it on half.com for about $8.50 and should be getting it delivered in the next two weeks.(I wasn't able to get it right on my Nook- sad face) I'll read and keep you updated on this one, it looks promising.



No comments:

Post a Comment